Another DIY b’day present I made. Here is the steps I went through to making some super awesome bunting flags for Jean’s super hero party..
1. Download some comic strips from the net & print them out.
I printed mine A4 however I think A5 would be practical as you can then laminate two at a time.
You could also use pages out of a comic book if you can get your hands on one.
2. Make a triangle stencil and cut out about 10 pages. (20 if you want them double sided)
3. Laminate the triangle cut outs (optional)
4. Using fabric glue to stick the pieces onto a long piece of ribbon. If you prefer you could sew the ribbon on.
5. Voila! You have yourself some custom bunting flags to brighten up any kids room :)
A blog by Zoe & Riz.
Est 85 © Copyright 2012